The February Wehners
January seemed to last one hundred years and February was five seconds. February starts to get to be the days were all you want in this world is spring. We had some warmer days but mostly it was blah Indiana.
I have been dreaming of putting together a styled shoot for a long time. February was my month. My friend Kelsey and I planned the whole thing it was amazing. It made me love my job all over again.
Here are some highlights:
- Luke hosted at North Indy
- Making macrons with Olivia
- Nana and Papa's 55th anniversary
- Valentine's Day date at Yard House
- Dinner club monthly dinner party
- Maggie's bridal shower brunch